Gary Berg-Cross's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There may not be a change in fingers, legs and eyesight unless someone is hunting vi…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Dec 4, 2010 to Evolutionary changes in modern humans due to increased dependance on technology?

37 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Joshua McGee

"I guess my position is that we don't need an isolated motto and symbol, but I would…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Dec 4, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"I take a bit of the opposite position on the use of these 2 terms - faith & beli…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Dec 4, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"A pithy summary of a well founded position is OK as a way to open discussion, but it…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 15, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"@david, No this chatterbox is pretty far from a system that might pass the usual ty…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 11, 2010 to Chatbot Wears Down Proponents of Anti-Science Nonsense

17 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by david perry

"@Scott, Yes I misspelled George Lakoff's last name typing on my Blackberry, but mea…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 11, 2010 to Chatbot Wears Down Proponents of Anti-Science Nonsense

17 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Scott, Thanks for the Good material to review. I thin of some of George Lakoss's wo…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 10, 2010 to Chatbot Wears Down Proponents of Anti-Science Nonsense

17 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by david perry

"It's hard to make long arguments on Twitter, so I wouldn't expect to have the type o…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 10, 2010 to Chatbot Wears Down Proponents of Anti-Science Nonsense

17 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Can we adapt it to respond to pretty lame taling points on market solutions to solve…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 9, 2010 to Chatbot Wears Down Proponents of Anti-Science Nonsense

17 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by david perry

"In Sigmund's original post: >"One could thus argue that evolution/natural select…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 9, 2010 to 'Negative' implications of evolution

15 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Gary Berg-Cross

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service