D R Hosie's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently found myself arguing semantics, while trying to take-back, and reclaim a…"

D R Hosie replied Nov 17, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"Religion is to morality, as Lawyers are to the idea of justice. (BTW, take a look a…"

D R Hosie replied Oct 17, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"We don't need a motto - we need a bunch of slogans that we can put out there, in ord…"

D R Hosie replied Oct 4, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance, when the need for illusio…"

D R Hosie replied Sep 20, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

"An idea is salvation by imagination. - Frank Lloyd Wright"

D R Hosie replied Aug 28, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

"Makes my head hurt!"

D R Hosie replied Aug 22, 2010 to Atheists - What do you believe?

181 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"My favorite quote (just 'lifted' from my AN profile), is by Aldous Huxley. Taken fro…"

D R Hosie replied Aug 22, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

"I agree, Phil - you certainly aren't going to find anything of value on this thread.…"

D R Hosie replied Aug 6, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"Or, Jesus was Borned in Aferka!"

D R Hosie replied Aug 3, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"How 'bout: There Is No God, 'n Jesus Really is Dead - Now Put Back the Body, 'n Sto…"

D R Hosie replied Aug 1, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service