Mike Hein's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"The Evolution 101 podcasts are done by Zachary Moore, who is one of the organizers/h…"

Mike Hein replied Aug 19, 2009 to

just now

"Good point on the textbooks, Steve. I'm curious about the 18% sun/earth stat. I see…"

Mike Hein replied Aug 12, 2009 to

just now

"Hmmm...ok. I think two different phenomena are being discussed here. First, are sele…"

Mike Hein replied Aug 9, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"Polymath: I don't say this to a lot of people but you are a smart mf'er. Nicely put…"

Mike Hein replied May 12, 2009 to Evolution is not a scientific theory because it is not falsifiable.

38 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Manny Espinola

"Well said, Richard. You pretty smart. :) And no, that claim wasn't made in the disc…"

Mike Hein replied Apr 21, 2009 to On defaming religion, those Islamic cartoons and freedom of speech.

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"I'll agree entirely with your distaste and distrust of headline grabbing statements…"

Mike Hein replied Apr 11, 2009 to Origins of Religion, Part 14: Psychology and Religion

8 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by quietude

"I wouldn't call this bad science. The results may not be world-shaking but read the…"

Mike Hein replied Apr 10, 2009 to Origins of Religion, Part 14: Psychology and Religion

8 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by quietude

"Yeah, Timmeh, the resolution proposes to make it a 'human rights violation' and thus…"

Mike Hein replied Apr 5, 2009 to On defaming religion, those Islamic cartoons and freedom of speech.

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"This was a wonderful discussion. I would not call it a debate at all. Tharoor makes…"

Mike Hein replied Mar 30, 2009 to On defaming religion, those Islamic cartoons and freedom of speech.

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"I think it's a safe assumption that Britain or the US will resist any such binding r…"

Mike Hein replied Mar 16, 2009 to Religious Origins of a New Threat Worldwide to Free Speech

6 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service