Atheist Nexus Logo

Luara's Discussions (2,577)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone told me that a Jesuit education often leads to atheism, by teaching critical…"

Luara replied Oct 28, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Are Catholics less likely to be anti-evolution and anti-science than other Christian…"

Luara replied Oct 28, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14

"It's true that physicists don't generally consider actual infinities to be naturalis…"

Luara replied Oct 11, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014

"JP, What I keep on saying is that I'm interested in what is true in WLC arguments. …"

Luara replied Oct 11, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014

"Peter Boghossian says in A Manual for Creating Atheists To avoid doxastic closure it…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"So, your own source states that there's far from a consensus about this sort of thin…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"Whatever Victor Stenger said may be very outdated.  What you seem to be saying in an…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"From Ask an Astrophysicist: The gravitational field wants matter to be clumped and t…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"Exactly - if you don't care, simply ignore the discussion, rather than bashing on me…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

"somewhere on the way back down to a singularity we would hit the point of maximum en…"

60 Oct 11, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service