Steven Paul Leiva's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful!  And I do mean full of wonder. Many tanks for posting this."

Steven Paul Leiva replied Oct 20, 2012 to Carl Sagan Debunks Creationism

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Steven Paul Leiva

"Thanks for the kind words, Dempsey.  Are your short stories available?  "

Steven Paul Leiva replied Sep 20, 2012 to Confessions of a Homo Sapiens Chauvinist

3 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Dempsey L. Wilson

"Thanks for calling this to our attention, Matthew. "

Steven Paul Leiva replied May 24, 2012 to "Cosmos" reboot coming to Fox via Seth McFarlane

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Steven Paul Leiva

"Very well put, Greg!"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Feb 28, 2012 to Science Wars: What Scientists Know and How They Know It

11 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Lilium Baden

"Anthony -- I much appreciate what you are saying.  I've recently blogged on a subjec…"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Feb 24, 2012 to Science Wars: What Scientists Know and How They Know It

11 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Lilium Baden

"Thanks for doing this, Suzanne!  i took a screenshot of it and posted it on the Arde…"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Nov 9, 2011 to Happy Carl Sagan Day!

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by William Richards

"This is from Wikipedia, and it's a good account of the evidence so far, but as new e…"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Nov 6, 2011 to When did the first human inhabit planet earth ?

20 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Bwambale Robert

"Hello. all!   Wanted to let you know that Traveling in Space is now available from A…"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Nov 4, 2011 to THE ARROGANCE OF IGNORANCE -- and an offer to the Atheist Nexus Community

18 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Maruli -- read these posts and you blog, and you are right in how many males devalue…"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Nov 4, 2011 to THE ARROGANCE OF IGNORANCE -- and an offer to the Atheist Nexus Community

18 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Just wanted to let everybody here know that I will be a guest on The Ardent Atheist,…"

Steven Paul Leiva replied Oct 4, 2011 to THE ARROGANCE OF IGNORANCE -- and an offer to the Atheist Nexus Community

18 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service