Jessica's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said. Couldn't agree more"

Jessica replied Aug 27, 2012 to Study Says that Older People are More Likely to Believe in God

46 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"hmm...this study doesn't say much for me. The fear of death and realizing that I am…"

Jessica replied Aug 27, 2012 to Study Says that Older People are More Likely to Believe in God

46 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"hmm..you could be right here. I am just going off of studies of course and that does…"

Jessica replied Aug 27, 2012 to Scientists - in Stephen Hawking's Presence - Say Animals are Just as Aware as Humans

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Hmm good point here as well. The whole thing is confusing to me haha! I guess it is…"

Jessica replied Aug 27, 2012 to Scientists - in Stephen Hawking's Presence - Say Animals are Just as Aware as Humans

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I have never heard of this. I agree with Lightnin' Lives. My general understanding a…"

Jessica replied Aug 27, 2012 to The origin of religion

34 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"Very true. Seeing it from this perspective makes sense. I am not sure on the whole "…"

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I am a huge animal lover and observing animals especially with my photography has re…"

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service