booklover's Discussions (3,507)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"And not just science, people don't educate themselves and keep current with things g…"

booklover replied Jun 6 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"And it's really sad that we're not even surprised."

booklover replied Jun 6 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"Unfortunately yes. The Freedom From Religion Foundation is always suing different sc…"

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"I think the number of morons is still ludicrously high in this day and age. How can…"

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"I'm glad you found AN! There are so many awesome people here to learn from! I was ra…"

booklover replied Jan 25 to Former Creationist Refugee

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Wow, seriously Ruth, this is way over my head, but I really enjoy reading these arti…"

booklover replied Jun 7, 2012 to Symbiogenesis

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"ha ha Thanks Tammy :)  How about ,there's nothing fun about fundaMENTALists? ;)"

booklover replied Jun 5, 2012 to In U.S., 46% Hold Creationist View of Human Origins

35 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"LOL Tammy S, your joke was better than mine! :)  ~ Melinda "

booklover replied Jun 5, 2012 to In U.S., 46% Hold Creationist View of Human Origins

35 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Of course not all xtians are creationists, but most, if not all, the fundies are.  H…"

35 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Okay, not all of them are morons.  But once someone has heard scientific evidence an…"

booklover replied Jun 4, 2012 to In U.S., 46% Hold Creationist View of Human Origins

35 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service