Mark Friedman's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Alice, then you decide that your relationship is more important that expressing your…"

Mark Friedman replied Jan 5, 2012 to Offense - is it immoral to express opinions based on rational thought?

28 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"The recent Indian court case took this one step further and decided that material on…"

Mark Friedman replied Jan 4, 2012 to Offense - is it immoral to express opinions based on rational thought?

28 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"I can certainly sympathize. I think many if not most deep thinkers are inherently in…"

Mark Friedman replied May 10, 2011 to Origins of a personal barrier!

25 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Relax, Matt. It's a joke. We all know it's holy crap."

Mark Friedman replied May 5, 2011 to Origins and Practice of Christianity are on a par with Melanesian Frog Worship

56 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"On a serious note, it raises the question of the limits on foster carers with regard…"

Mark Friedman replied May 5, 2011 to Origins and Practice of Christianity are on a par with Melanesian Frog Worship

56 Sep 18, 2011

"What is wrong with Melanesian frog worship?"

56 Sep 18, 2011

"I know this is not directly on point, but check this out if you haven't seen it, fro…"

Mark Friedman replied May 5, 2011 to Statues ans Symbols

15 May 28, 2011
Reply by Nory

"Alexandre,   The BBC picked up a study in March that says religion may "become extin…"

Mark Friedman replied May 4, 2011 to Statues ans Symbols

15 May 28, 2011
Reply by Nory

"I am posting a somewhat improved version of the ideas for strenghthening families an…"

Mark Friedman replied Apr 30, 2011 to Conversion to Atheism

87 May 22, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Very interesting. Thanks."

Mark Friedman replied Apr 30, 2011 to Conversion to Atheism

87 May 22, 2011
Reply by Alice

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service