ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

""Religious factors may influence changes in the brain" is a stupid title that has no…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied May 19, 2011 to Study Says non-Born Again Protestants Have Less Brain Shrinkage than Born Again People, Catholics and non-Affiliated People

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thanks brother :)"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied May 18, 2011 to Is anyone else sick of "FOLLOW ME ON..."

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by rounder421

"I simply ignore the requests on twitter and facebook. I don't even know how twitter…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied May 18, 2011 to Is anyone else sick of "FOLLOW ME ON..."

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by rounder421

"Didn't they discover another wooden henge a few months ago around Stonehenge? Is thi…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Feb 1, 2011 to Major New Discovery Near Stonehenge

19 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Mr Ojowuro, may I see the source of this information (that evangelism is on the rise…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Nov 23, 2010 to Despite the fact of substantial criticism from Non-Theists, why is societal adherence to religion still on the rise?

23 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Reginald Joiner

"Who? The Fore people? They ate them after they died. They are like us. I don't know…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Aug 29, 2010 to Early Cannibalism not for Rituals nor Starvation - Just More Food

5 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Actually this bothered me when I read it. How do they know they ate members of compe…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Aug 28, 2010 to Early Cannibalism not for Rituals nor Starvation - Just More Food

5 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Humans, angelic creatures. The Fore are Homo Sapiens and they still ate humans just…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Aug 28, 2010 to Early Cannibalism not for Rituals nor Starvation - Just More Food

5 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Thank you both Mr Bidstrup and Mr Jubinsky. This is very interesting although I have…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Jul 25, 2010 to Ancient Human Remains Found in Mexico Suggest Bilateral Immigration to the Americas

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"There is some scattered but intriguing (if controversial) evidence from Chile that t…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Jul 25, 2010 to Ancient Human Remains Found in Mexico Suggest Bilateral Immigration to the Americas

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service