Sol Gartner's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The notion that God came from religion is a very mistaken one. The organized religio…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 5, 2010 to Why believe in God?

44 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Well if you'd like to read further on the subject, there's actually a great line of…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 5, 2010 to Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

"*and why I hope to be around for the rise of genetic engineering"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 4, 2010 to Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

"I was actually thinking about running a few studies on this line of thought. It's in…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 3, 2010 to Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

"I've noticed a lot of people interpreting this as my disclosure of a kind of neuroti…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 3, 2010 to 'Atheist Guilt'

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

"Well one thing I think people mistake my first post for was that I was venting about…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 3, 2010 to 'Atheist Guilt'

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

"All of these translations are evoking my American guilt again...."

Sol Gartner replied Dec 2, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"Joseph - I do find that when discussing this with others who hold a similar opinion,…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 2, 2010 to Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

"Sorry for the book below - but bear with me. Thanks for your thoughts - especially f…"

Sol Gartner replied Dec 2, 2010 to Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service