Chris Dodds's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I guess if the two species are closely related enough, such as when they're in…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 30, 2012 to Denisovans had Brown Hair, Brown Eyes and Dark Skin

16 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Ant Mac

"Wait, if Neanderthals and modern human interbred, wouldn't their offspring be infert…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 30, 2012 to Denisovans had Brown Hair, Brown Eyes and Dark Skin

16 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Ant Mac

"Great, One way to gain some information is probably to study the bible and how it co…"

Chris Dodds replied Feb 12, 2012 to I've decided to become an atheist activist for my generation. Any advice?

11 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Tom Fant

"I was about 13 or 14 and I developed two problems with the core belief of Christiani…"

Chris Dodds replied Feb 9, 2012 to The reason why I turned to atheism.

33 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meagan

"I would highly recommend Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion".  I've also started rea…"

Chris Dodds replied Feb 7, 2012 to I recently became an atheist, anyone willing to help me out?

70 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"You make three valid points.  All these "progressive creationists" are really saying…"

Chris Dodds replied Jan 22, 2012 to EVOLUTION BY GOD

64 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think it's important to remember that this isn't an attack on the teaching of evol…"

Chris Dodds replied Jan 21, 2012 to Belief in evolution a gut feeling?

5 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As long as you make clear that it's a joke I think you'll be fine."

Chris Dodds replied Jan 2, 2012 to Fossil find in Wales excites scientists

5 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Kevin C Jenkins

"Cool, maybe I'll get a pet mammoth for Christmas :P"

Chris Dodds replied Dec 7, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Why exactly? :/"

Chris Dodds replied Dec 5, 2011 to Alien Planet in Habitable Zone

20 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Marc Draco

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
18 minutes ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
19 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
35 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
38 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
45 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
47 minutes ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service