John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,372)

Discussions Replied To (570) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tracy!!!"

John Jubinsky replied yesterday to THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS

42 yesterday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Good for you TNT666! I love it."

John Jubinsky replied on Thursday to THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS

42 yesterday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I probably should have spelled it out more in the first place."

John Jubinsky replied on Monday to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 on Monday
Reply by Joseph P

"Hi Joe – Just to address some of your thoughts – Per your post: Think of flying squi…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 on Monday
Reply by Joseph P

"Bats don’t have feathers but they nonetheless fly. As such, at least in some cases i…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 5 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 on Monday
Reply by Joseph P

"Very interesting post Patricia!"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 24 to Skulls show mixed traits

3 Jun 24
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Neanderthals might just have been absorbed into the modern human population. I had m…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 2 to Neanderthals were not inferior to modern humans

4 Jun 2
Reply by James M. Martin

"I wonder if any aliens (who might have had several billion years longer than us to e…"

John Jubinsky replied May 31 to Scientists Say Teleportation May be Possible

8 May 31
Reply by The Devian

"I'm glad you like my posts  Madhukar Kulkami. Maybe scientists will be able to devel…"

John Jubinsky replied May 20 to Scientists Create First Organism Having Unnatural Artificial DNA

10 May 20
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No problem!"

John Jubinsky replied May 18 to Earliest Native American Bones Found and Tell a Story

8 May 18
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service