Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,609)

Discussions Replied To (710) Replies Latest Activity

"Sudesh: I think it is best to take an absolutely unanswerable position and to stick…"

John Jubinsky replied 4 hours ago to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

20 3 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"Disprove god to them with simple logic. i.e., if there were a god it would have free…"

John Jubinsky replied 8 hours ago to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

20 3 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"You need to read my posts again."

John Jubinsky replied on Friday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Ceil: Please don't start out with the same false premise that has been complicating…"

John Jubinsky replied on Friday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Susan, Joan and whoever else thinks this - You are entitled to your opinions. Howeve…"

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Don't speak for me Gerald I'm really tired of it."

John Jubinsky replied on Thursday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"That might be the reason. The following scenario might clear up my position: There a…"

John Jubinsky replied on Thursday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I have not made the claim that life can exist independently from the physical. I am…"

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You obviously do not understand my position and I don't feel like explaining it all…"

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I NEVER SAID IT DID!!!!!"

John Jubinsky replied May 27 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service