Jack Matirko's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"“It's a false and dangerous interpretation of the meaning of tolerance and respect t…"

Jack Matirko replied Aug 23, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

""When a truth is not given complete freedom, freedom is not complete." - Vaclav Havel"

Jack Matirko replied Aug 22, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

"That's what I was going for :)"

Jack Matirko replied Aug 2, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"How about "I'll consider believing in Jesus, but not until I see his original birth…"

Jack Matirko replied Aug 2, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"... huh? I know puns aren't exactly high comedy, but calling them a provocation is…"

Jack Matirko replied Jul 29, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"I think you need to work out some of the bugs in the Hughmanist platform :P"

Jack Matirko replied Jul 28, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"So ... (to co-opt a line from R.A. Wilson) we non-theists need to stick apart? ;p"

Jack Matirko replied Jul 24, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"Religion is like borrowing money. It's best to have no interest. :P"

Jack Matirko replied Jul 19, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"How about: "atheism is just a non-prophet organization""

Jack Matirko replied Jul 13, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"whichever you like. Gravity, natural selection, special relativity ... I'm thinking…"

Jack Matirko replied Jul 10, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service