Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,719)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"John, if I understand your question, its something like, Brown eye color dominates…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 21 to Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes?

8 on Thursday
Reply by The Devian

"Thank you for posting the update. I used the ancestry.com DNA test last year.  I wa…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 10 to THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS

42 Jul 11
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I want to see those creatures that have chemical rockets. Are the wings of flying in…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"Good point about pterodactyls.  I have read so much about dinosaurs being feathered,…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"That is a beautiful fossil. it looks almost like a fossilized angel. Oh, wait..... :…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 5 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"This leads me to ask, are there flying or gliding modern reptiles? I think there are…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 5 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"Thank you for posting this story. I think it's really interesting that feathers cou…"

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"John, that's a great topic!   Humans are so complicated, in that we are hybrids of…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 2 to DNA From Archaic Humans Helped Modern Tibetans Survive High Altitudes

2 Jul 2
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks for posting this.  Way over my head!  Impressive as all get out, too.  But...…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 24 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27
Reply by The Devian

"Patricia, very interesting story.  Thanks for posting!"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 24 to Skulls show mixed traits

3 Jun 24
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service