Daniel W's Discussions (7,134)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"That is so cool! What remains will there be of us in 5,000 years? A fossilized iphon…"

Daniel W replied 9 hours ago to Ancient Footprints

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

"What Ergodan failed to mention was that, according to Mormons, there were the lost t…"

Daniel W replied Nov 15 to President of Turkey Says Muslims Discovered America Nearly 300 Years Before Columbus.

15 Nov 16
Reply by Joseph P

""In Klingon religion, the original gods who created the first Klingons were slain by…"

Daniel W replied Oct 19 to Did Jesus Save the Klingons?

8 Oct 22
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"That bone may well be the last piece of the last zombie victim on Mars.  That's why…"

Daniel W replied Aug 22 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 Sep 11
Reply by John Jubinsky

"That is absolutely not a fossilized thigh bone.  More correctly known as a femur - l…"

Daniel W replied Aug 22 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 Sep 11
Reply by John Jubinsky

"National Geographic genographic project.  The funds support research, not just the c…"

Daniel W replied Aug 21 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Waiting for my result.  They have sent a couple of updates.   Being a complete amat…"

Daniel W replied Aug 21 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"i imagine that means most of us are hybrids. Maybe that hybridization gave us greate…"

Daniel W replied Aug 20 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"John, if I understand your question, its something like, Brown eye color dominates…"

Daniel W replied Jul 21 to Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes?

8 Jul 24
Reply by The Devian

"Thank you for posting the update. I used the ancestry.com DNA test last year.  I wa…"

Daniel W replied Jul 10 to THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS

43 Aug 23
Reply by TNT666

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service