Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,346)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"My totally wild guess would be 95%.  The article may give a better number and I miss…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 8 to Scientists Say Some People Indifferent to Music

5 Mar 14
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"John, interesting article.  I imagine there are not a lot of people this applies to.…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 7 to Scientists Say Some People Indifferent to Music

5 Mar 14
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"I would hate to see smallpox come back.  I think there have also been other epidemic…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 6 to 30,000 Year Old Virus Resurrected from Siberian Permafrost

3 Mar 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"This seems like something out of the X-files. Who knows what could happen. Im more c…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 5 to 30,000 Year Old Virus Resurrected from Siberian Permafrost

3 Mar 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Joan that's an interesting article.  "

Sentient Biped replied Feb 20 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"It's a topic I haven't seen before.  Might make for some interesting exchange of ide…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 19 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I've been thinking, I want to leave a time capsule.  Maybe many of them, to be disco…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 19 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22

"That's true.  Gardening literacy is achieved from generation to generation, person t…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 18 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22

"Based on events of the past couple of decades, it's hard for me to think Lovelock is…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 18 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22

"Jeff, This week I gave in to temptation and ordered this book online. An Enthusiasm…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 21, 2009 to Darwin's flower: The orchid. Amazing adaptations to life among insects.

2 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Dave Kennedy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service