James M. Martin's Discussions (3,163)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"The last pope evidenced the fallibiity of popes so ferociously he had to be forced o…"

James M. Martin replied on Wednesday to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

31 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Hawking has been a little ambivalent, I am told. He also has a history of embracing…"

James M. Martin replied on Tuesday to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

31 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Suspect Luara and others are right in saying there are RCC clerics who are atheists."

James M. Martin replied on Tuesday to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

31 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Sorry, Francis, you cannot have it both ways. Either you are right or Darwin was. An…"

31 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I might say that I hope you are right but for the injunction of Nietzsche to avoid h…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 25 to Ebola Evolution

5 on Monday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"This is unnatural. These louts are playing God. There is only one God. They will be…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 24 to Nose Nerve Cells Repair Man's Severed Spinal Cord

2 Oct 24
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, yeah, I need to brush up on my booble. I only had six hours of it in college,…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 25 to Scientific Adam and Eve

26 Sep 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"I must suppose I grew up in a more broad-minded sect, low Episcopal. When we asked a…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"Obviously, Eve came first and was pregnant with Adam. When he grew up, they had sex…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Scientific Adam and Eve

26 Sep 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"One victim of this flu was the American story teller and novelist Katherine Anne Por…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Clara Dawes joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
11 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
35 minutes ago
Glen Rosenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
39 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
54 minutes ago
Glen Rosenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Watched Bill Maher tonight ... and my estimate of Rula Jebreal just took a major-league DUMP, mostly because she's a Bill Affleck wannabe!"
1 hour ago
"Watched Bill Maher tonight ... and my estimate of Rula Jebreal just took a major-league DUMP, mostly because she's a Bill Affleck wannabe!"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Craigart14 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
1 hour ago
Scott DeLong replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
2 hours ago
Ted Foureagles posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service