James M. Martin's Discussions (3,234)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I am reading the dual biography of Albert Camus and Jacques Monod and had assumed fr…"

James M. Martin replied 11 hours ago to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 7 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The conquistadores were a mixed bag, two edge sword, coin with two sides, &c. (I…"

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 7 hours ago

"If a Christian wants to suffer, I will gladly help, and gladly give them what they r…"

James M. Martin replied on Thursday to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 7 hours ago

"Too bad you cannot "slap some sense into them" just by coming down hard on a cheek w…"

James M. Martin replied on Thursday to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 7 hours ago

"This is what some in the occult community call "Starseed." But this news came about…"

James M. Martin replied on Wednesday to Comet Lander Detects Organic Molecules in the Comet's Atmosphere

3 on Thursday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Vatican should take a shit."

James M. Martin replied on Wednesday to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 7 hours ago

"I spoke to our ;pastor, Rev. Euslip Badley, and he says you are all wet. (And not ju…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 17 to Mankind reached North America 50,000 years ago according to fresh evidence

7 Nov 17
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Gee, time to quit calling idiots "Neanderthals.""

James M. Martin replied Nov 1 to Human Genome 45,000 years old reconstructed

4 Nov 1
Reply by James M. Martin

"The last pope evidenced the fallibiity of popes so ferociously he had to be forced o…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 28 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

31 Oct 30
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Hawking has been a little ambivalent, I am told. He also has a history of embracing…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 28 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

31 Oct 30
Reply by Jimmy McCann

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service