James M. Martin's Discussions (3,099)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, yeah, I need to brush up on my booble. I only had six hours of it in college,…"

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Scientific Adam and Eve

26 on Friday
Reply by James M. Martin

"I must suppose I grew up in a more broad-minded sect, low Episcopal. When we asked a…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Obviously, Eve came first and was pregnant with Adam. When he grew up, they had sex…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Scientific Adam and Eve

26 on Friday
Reply by James M. Martin

"One victim of this flu was the American story teller and novelist Katherine Anne Por…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hush! Don't give those 8th century zealots any ideas!"

James M. Martin replied Sep 23 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Touchee'! The rug rats risk C's if not D's or F's for arriving at university thinkin…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 22 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bet you love the moment in "Scrooge" (and of course in the book by Dickens, A Christ…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 21 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Glad you said pastors "are in a prime position." Unfortunately, those who don't beli…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Isn't this an element of the argument from evil? Perhaps the archbishop has some ink…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is indeed troubling. Surely they will do all they can to prevent the disease fr…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 17 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service