James M. Martin's Discussions (2,907)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Pascal was an arsehole. But then, in his age, he could not be expected to show the c…"

James M. Martin replied on Friday to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

"Incredible. Very nice reading. Makes me wish I had studied sciences a bit more as a…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 21 to Evolution and consciousness

4 Jul 22
Reply by Susan Stanko

"God put those "fossils" in the earth to fool Darwinists."

James M. Martin replied Jul 3 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"This is great. Now, David-Neel's tales of witnessing miraculous gifts of Tibetans, s…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 2 to DNA From Archaic Humans Helped Modern Tibetans Survive High Altitudes

2 Jul 2
Reply by James M. Martin

"@Dorian: this won't do. Daring the believers to get God "to do anything." Their holy…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 30 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

"This was God creating Eve as an afterthought, basis for evangelical claims she is no…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 29 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

"You say you stop at "theory" because you remain open to new discoveries. I stopped a…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 29 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

""

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

"It requires a balancing act. There are so many of THEM one feels almost schizophreni…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 28 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

"Aren't genomes those little men they sell in tiny statues that you put out in your g…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 28 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

66 on Friday
Reply by The Devian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service