Noh Name's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I love snakes and spiders too. Most women I know think I'm nuts and get the heebie-j…"

Noh Name replied Dec 16, 2010 to The evolution of fear pattern recognition and memory

58 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Large birds like rheas and ostriches, mild fear of heights, and large crowds in smal…"

Noh Name replied Dec 16, 2010 to The evolution of fear pattern recognition and memory

58 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Don't feel bad. I have a fear of birds too. Only mine is towards large birds anythin…"

58 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I think the likelihood that a person develops critical thinking skills decreases aft…"

Noh Name replied Dec 1, 2010 to Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

"I was a non-religious believer for about 10 years before I realized I was an atheist…"

Noh Name replied Oct 21, 2010 to Why believe in God?

44 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I've seen the anableps at the zoo the other day. Very cool creatures. I thought the…"

Noh Name replied Sep 24, 2010 to Lung evolved from Gas Gland?

9 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Malena

"I've heard the idea somewhere but can't recall where off hand. It does seem plausibl…"

Noh Name replied Sep 24, 2010 to Lung evolved from Gas Gland?

9 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Malena

"That's for certain. Imagine what they'd accomplish if they had today's tech and info…"

Noh Name replied Sep 3, 2010 to Highest-paid athele of all time might not be Tiger Woods...

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Noh Name

"Thanks for posting this, I've been following him since he was discovered. In fact he…"

Noh Name replied Sep 1, 2010 to Iceman's DNA Being Analyzed

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I was a old earth creationist for years before I realized I'm an atheist. For a brie…"

Noh Name replied Aug 3, 2010 to what are some good books or articles to read so I can refute the recreated world theory with christians?

19 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service