Atheist Nexus Logo

sk8eycat's Discussions (2,133)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"When some idiot telemarketer calls and asks for Mr. (or Mrs.) Hampton (my parents),…"

sk8eycat replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It irks me when people say, "he's passed". When I hear that stupid comment, I ask "P…"

sk8eycat replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

""Atheist" became a dirty word after the Russian Revolution.....but it's such a simpl…"

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"As many have said over the years that if there is an all-knowing god, she-he-it woul…"

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I'm not really worried about myself, and the only type of cancer that has occurred i…"

sk8eycat replied Mar 31 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"But what if you don't like coffee?  The only "coffee" I enjoy on rare occasions is s…"

sk8eycat replied Mar 30 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"All I can say is ...."O, WOW."  (I love this kinda stuff.  Thanks.)"

sk8eycat replied Mar 6 to Dawn spacecraft arrives at dwarf planet Ceres

14 Mar 7
Reply by Joseph P

"Control freaks.  Of course THEY need to be the boss."

sk8eycat replied Jan 25 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"I'm not sure if that applies to every college, but it certainly applies to the milit…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 24 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"It may be discussed more publicly than in the past, but it's still being treated as…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 18 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service