sk8eycat's Discussions (1,502)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"The barbarians who wrote it couldn't write their way out of a tissue-paper bag.  I d…"

sk8eycat replied on Monday to The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan

18 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"I wanted to say that reading the buybull right through was the main reason I decided…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 19 to The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan

18 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"I've been checking out my AT&T system, looking for reasons why Firefocks keeps f…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 19 to The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan

18 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Ummm... to use a Kindle, do you need to have a cell (wireless) phone, or can you hoo…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 18 to The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan

18 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"I don't have a Kindle....yet, but I have read Christopher Hitchens'  book God is Not…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 18 to The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan

18 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Mexico City is a geographically unstable place because the Spaniels threw the rubble…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 20 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Then maybe it's time (and past time) to tell all those men in fancy dresses to STFU…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 20 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23

"Couple of questions: Was Ms. Maynard a Catholic?  And how did the Vaticram find out…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 19 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23

"Oh, we is sarcastic tonight!  LMAO My sister (who shares this house with me...Mother…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 15 to President of Turkey Says Muslims Discovered America Nearly 300 Years Before Columbus.

15 Nov 16
Reply by Joseph P

"That's what I said, BUT they didn't try to convert them to their religion first."

sk8eycat replied Nov 15 to President of Turkey Says Muslims Discovered America Nearly 300 Years Before Columbus.

15 Nov 16
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service