Kris King's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The famous introduction to "Pale Blue Dot", for me, is one of the most profound and…"

Kris King replied Nov 9, 2011 to Happy Carl Sagan Day!

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by William Richards

"I like telling them that they probably ought to spend their time de-converting their…"

Kris King replied May 25, 2011 to Don't argue with creationists, you can't win!

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Oh, I agree, I'm with you completely ... but you know what they're like - it's incre…"

Kris King replied May 17, 2011 to Don't argue with creationists, you can't win!

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I think there's a second question in there too - "and what do you mean by spiritual?…"

Kris King replied May 16, 2011 to Does a spiritual world exist ?

40 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by A3Kr0n

"Besides, opinions are like beliefs in that we're told to respect them simply because…"

Kris King replied May 16, 2011 to Don't argue with creationists, you can't win!

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Nice idea, but they'll likely resort to the usual special pleading and say that thei…"

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I've always loved the phrase, "you're entitled to your own opinions, but you're not…"

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Gah, I hate it when people think that one argument is as valid as another simply by…"

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"While I do like to rant at things religious as a means of safely venting my frustrat…"

Kris King replied May 15, 2011 to Don't argue with creationists, you can't win!

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"It never helps that people are always unable to agree on a definition of "spiritual"…"

Kris King replied May 15, 2011 to Does a spiritual world exist ?

40 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by A3Kr0n

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
3 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service