Connie Kane's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I thank all of you for all of your comments. It seems to me Joan has the best insigh…"

Connie Kane replied Nov 28, 2011 to The human soul

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by james boag

"Thank you Dr. Meaden. It seams some studies show a "marked decrease in UTI's in circ…"

Connie Kane replied Jul 6, 2011 to Origins of circumcision---in Britain, surgery usually motivated by the relics of an ancient religious superstition

40 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"Yes Dr. Meaden, the comments by the woman that had firsthand expereance with the pro…"

Connie Kane replied Jul 6, 2011 to Origins of circumcision---in Britain, surgery usually motivated by the relics of an ancient religious superstition

40 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"Thank you, Alice. I read all of it. It did not address the reduction in UTI's, or th…"

Connie Kane replied Jul 5, 2011 to Origins of circumcision---in Britain, surgery usually motivated by the relics of an ancient religious superstition

40 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"Dr. Meaden, will you please put all of the responses back?"

Connie Kane replied Jul 5, 2011 to Origins of circumcision---in Britain, surgery usually motivated by the relics of an ancient religious superstition

40 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"Well, I emailed your post to my son over the weekend. He told me I was "strange" to…"

40 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"Great idea Dr. Terence Meaden. I'll contribute!"

Connie Kane replied Jul 2, 2011 to Never a Christian around when you need one!

45 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by big_dan44

"Hi Scott, so you live in Costa Rica? Would you please tell me a little bit about the…"

Connie Kane replied Jul 2, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"Hi Scott. I've been having great mental fun reading this "discussion". All was going…"

Connie Kane replied Jul 2, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"I still use the word "god" sometimes. Usually when I'm angry after nicking an elbo o…"

Connie Kane replied Jul 1, 2011 to Never a Christian around when you need one!

45 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by big_dan44

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service