Madison Burnett's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah as everyone else has said. it's just a difficult read in general."

Madison Burnett replied Oct 21, 2011 to Anyone Else find "Origin" Tough Reading?

8 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"because as my mother's pastor told me when i asked him. "I believe that evolution is…"

Madison Burnett replied Oct 7, 2011 to When were you taught evolution?

79 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Robert A. Torti IV

"That's a very good point you make. And it is something that I deal with, coming from…"

Madison Burnett replied Sep 12, 2011 to Improving Education

22 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

"Ha yeah they definitely are. I heard that question time and time again when I was gr…"

Madison Burnett replied Sep 9, 2011 to When were you taught evolution?

79 Oct 16, 2011

"Hm I personally think that a lot of the lack of education is the fact that now that…"

Madison Burnett replied Sep 8, 2011 to Improving Education

22 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

"Well I am glad to hear that there are some people out there who do the home schoolin…"

Madison Burnett replied Sep 8, 2011 to Improving Education

22 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

"I do have to agree with those who spoke of raising the pay of educators. I find it a…"

Madison Burnett replied Sep 7, 2011 to Improving Education

22 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

"I was taught evolution in freshman biology in high school back in 2000, but it came…"

Madison Burnett replied Sep 7, 2011 to When were you taught evolution?

79 Oct 16, 2011

"Now after re reading my original response to your comment I have to doubly apologize…"

Madison Burnett replied Aug 22, 2011 to The Elephant in the Room

43 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Joshua Billingsley

"No offense, but I wasn't aware that saying whites are turning black is a form of "ga…"

Madison Burnett replied Aug 22, 2011 to The Elephant in the Room

43 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Joshua Billingsley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
7 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
9 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
17 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
49 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service