Bill's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that's exactly what I did.  If I'm guilty of anything, it's was to not stop…"

Bill replied Oct 9 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Ok, I'll say it. Luara, No one cares! You're embarrassing yourself with this foolish…"

Bill replied Oct 9 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11

"It's not an argument. It's an argument by assertion, rhetoric, mutually exclusive an…"

60 Oct 11

"No Atheist that I've ever meet or read has said this. I think you made it up."

60 Oct 11

"Aye, tis true."

Bill replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"Thank you. For some reason I've not head of this action or letter yet. Very interest…"

Bill replied Oct 8, 2012 to Einstein's Letter Dismissing Existence of God up for Auction

11 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I agree with you completely on those items. My concern is what do we do to change th…"

Bill replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"Loren, and if you look at the choices available to stop such events you find reachin…"

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"This is just another nail in the coffin that is Christianity. fundamentalism more so…"

Bill replied Oct 7, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"I think you are totally correct in that. Strange isn't it? :)"

Bill replied Jun 6, 2012 to Mirin Dajo

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service