sehkmet's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hear! Hear! We do need to vote, but it doesn't have to only be a choice between evil…"

sehkmet replied Apr 4, 2011 to Origins of creeping theocracy in the US. How do we stop it?

77 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"Thanks Peter.  I didn't realize you were confused about my sex.  All better now, k?"

sehkmet replied Apr 4, 2011 to Wafa Sultan possède testicules .... VRAI ou FAUX ?

18 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I'm just saying the metaphor doesn't fit when you consider what it is used for. I ju…"

sehkmet replied Mar 31, 2011 to Wafa Sultan possède testicules .... VRAI ou FAUX ?

18 Apr 5, 2011

"I did not know the book was made into a movie, I'll have to look for it. I am disapp…"

sehkmet replied Mar 30, 2011 to Origins of creeping theocracy in the US. How do we stop it?

77 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"Keep it in the appropriate group, JosephP, we aren't on FA.  Can't we agree not to a…"

sehkmet replied Mar 30, 2011 to Wafa Sultan possède testicules .... VRAI ou FAUX ?

18 Apr 5, 2011

"When the book, The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood came out, British women though…"

sehkmet replied Mar 29, 2011 to Origins of creeping theocracy in the US. How do we stop it?

77 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"What a disgusting idea!  How dare you associate this woman's courage to a purely mal…"

sehkmet replied Mar 29, 2011 to Wafa Sultan possède testicules .... VRAI ou FAUX ?

18 Apr 5, 2011

"Evolution is a fact visible in millions of phenomena.  It is seen in the nearly dail…"

sehkmet replied Mar 28, 2011 to It's not a theory.

47 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by sehkmet

"The video would have been far more effective in it's original form and without the b…"

sehkmet replied Mar 28, 2011 to Wafa Sultan possède testicules .... VRAI ou FAUX ?

18 Apr 5, 2011

"Alice, If you want to get through the bible, try listening to it.  Many libraries ha…"

sehkmet replied Mar 8, 2011 to Don't argue with creationists, you can't win!

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service