The Flying Atheist's Discussions (633)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael Shermer, in his book, The Believing Brain, explains that even some of the mo…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 28 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

64 13 hours ago
Reply by The Devian

" "

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 13 to Herpes Infected Humans Before They Were Human

13 Jun 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"John, you post interesting science articles in this forum quite often.  I just wante…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 15 to Earliest Native American Bones Found and Tell a Story

8 May 18
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This is a fantastic discovery.  We sure have gotten our money's worth from launching…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 1 to Kepler Telescope has found another 715 planets in addition to the previously known 1000 planets

4 Mar 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Wow. That's a gold mine of a fossil find. And 500 million years old. When the Canadi…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 14 to Fossil site discovered in my home province

5 Feb 14
Reply by Patricia

"Here you go, Natalie........ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25398642 "

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 19, 2013 to Old Bone Dates Human Hand Evolution

6 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"Good presentation. Dr Boghassian has recently been interviewed on several different…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 11, 2013 to Peter Boghossian - Jesus, The Easter Bunny and Other Delusions: Just Say No!

3 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Luara

""

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 9, 2013 to 'Man-Eating Monster Dino' Made Way for T. Rex

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Natalie and John,  thanks very much for your replies and the recommendations.  I'm g…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 15, 2013 to Otzi the Iceman has Living Relatives

9 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Natalie, like you I'm absolutely fascinated by this topic and the discoveries made a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 14, 2013 to Otzi the Iceman has Living Relatives

9 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service