The Flying Atheist's Discussions (746)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations on the success of your group, Dr. Meaden.  I've read a lot of intere…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 20 to This is the 1000th thread in the ORIGINS GROUP. Thank you everybody.

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Plinius

"Very interesting article.  Thanks for posting, Patricia. "

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 28 to Limb Regeneration Ability

1 Sep 28
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"An awesome find.  China has been uncovering quite a large number of important dinosa…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 13 to Armored Dinosaur

16 Aug 15
Reply by Joseph P

"Patricia, are you familiar with the Skeptics Guide to the Universe podcast?  On toda…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 9 to Rosetta Spacecraft

5 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia

"I've always been fascinated with these "ground drawings."  They were always  huge to…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 8 to New Nazca Lines Found in Peru

2 Aug 8
Reply by Joseph P

"Those are some great photos!  The close-up detail is astounding, especially since th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 7 to Rosetta Spacecraft

5 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia

"Michael Shermer, in his book, The Believing Brain, explains that even some of the mo…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 28 to Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion

67 Aug 15
Reply by Jonathan Tweet

" "

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 13 to Herpes Infected Humans Before They Were Human

13 Jun 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"John, you post interesting science articles in this forum quite often.  I just wante…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 15 to Earliest Native American Bones Found and Tell a Story

8 May 18
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This is a fantastic discovery.  We sure have gotten our money's worth from launching…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 1 to Kepler Telescope has found another 715 planets in addition to the previously known 1000 planets

4 Mar 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service