Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,426)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Zachary, you're not the only ..., but few people do well in both science and literat…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 24 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25
Reply by Luara

"Don't would on yourself?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 20 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25
Reply by Luara

"Jonathan told you so, Luara, or do you use the two words interchangeably?  "

60 Aug 25
Reply by Luara

"Jonathan, in a recent post you wrote "It makes sense to me that atheist criticism sh…"

60 Aug 25
Reply by Luara

"Devian, 'can't' is a problem for at least three kinds of people: 1. those who do not…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 20 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"Devian, I'm persuaded that you keep up with politics. I agree that money in politics…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 20 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"Yelian, that was well and most readably said. ...4, 6, 8, etc eyes/ears/hands (and h…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 19 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"Whether with money or allies, getting change requires convincing incumbents that the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 19 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"Ruth, are you sure, or are you pessimistic? Lawmakers and policymakers have for man…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 8 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"James, I was trying -- too hard I now see -- to be objective when I added public sch…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 8 to what is everything suspended in?

25 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service