Jim R S Björklund's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"'Job' arent everything...'job' isnt the purpose of life. 'Job' are not our saviour..…"

Jim R S Björklund replied Oct 18, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"Its like with drug addicts. Genuin love and support. (seem to be impossible)"

Jim R S Björklund replied Oct 18, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

" -BA -he he, but its a good idea...A BA context to start the walk out of it all. Yes…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

"Im not so sure it have to be such a long walk...in Scandinavia back in 1600-1900 the…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

"I agree...its gonna take a long long time...:("

Jim R S Björklund replied Oct 17, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"Ok..But WE know. But what im thinking of is how to help them to understand without t…"

Jim R S Björklund replied Oct 17, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"To force anyone to anything creates resistance and that isnt a good way. So, as i ai…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

"Its an interesting thought, but it need a context that accept religion just as an ad…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

"I think your thoghts was very interesting. Education in critical thinking (that is N…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

"No, i belive that the faith-parents are fusing the real comfort from them with the m…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service