Loren Miller's Discussions (7,590)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Very Seriously NEAT!!!"

Loren Miller replied Jul 28 to Giant Telescope Approved for Construction in Hawaii

2 Jul 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That could be the story, too, Terry.  I've forgotten where I read the original story…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27
Reply by The Devian

"The Higgs Boson got the name, "The Goddamned Particle" because it was so hard to fin…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27
Reply by The Devian

"Teleporting subatomic particles is one thing.  Teleporting several billion / trillio…"

Loren Miller replied May 31 to Scientists Say Teleportation May be Possible

8 May 31
Reply by The Devian

"Of course you can't feel it.  That's a STEADY-STATE condition, for all intents and p…"

Loren Miller replied May 24 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"Human beings are so many feet tall, most having two arms, two legs and so on and so…"

Loren Miller replied May 23 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"That in addition to the original impetus of the Big Bang, plus the acceleration due…"

Loren Miller replied May 23 to what is everything suspended in?

25 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Bro, yer talkin' to an engineer here.  Worse, I'm a troubleshooter.  I have lived an…"

Loren Miller replied May 5 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"[wry chuckle] Shades of Isaac Asimov's I, Robot! Any chance we could build in the Th…"

Loren Miller replied May 5 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I'll take a guess and say that one of the first characteristics of a functional AI d…"

Loren Miller replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service