Loren Miller's Discussions (8,048)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"Mmmm, A-beta!  Nom-nom-nom-nom-nom...!"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Alzheimer's Reversed in Mice

2 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Interesting!  So that flute was made 36,000 years before god created the heavens and…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 9 to 42,000 Year Old Flute

2 Dec 10
Reply by Jay Stride

"I love this assertion that supposedly science needs his god. Science has repeatedly…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 30 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I would bet a week's salary (if I were actually working) that none of the idiot-chil…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 19 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The more educated a religious cleric may be in science, the more at risk his faith i…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 28 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"About the same time that they admit that their outfit amounts to a two-millennia-old…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 28 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"What this marks is the continuing devolution of the church.  Their unreality is butt…"

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I'm still waiting for him to pull a "Shoes of the Fisherman" number ... though I'll…"

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Probably the whole "first cause" crap, which fails to take into account the mechanis…"

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Oooooo, Krauss v Turek?!?  Lawrence EVISCERATED WLC in Australia not that long ago. …"

Loren Miller replied Oct 9 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service