Loren Miller's Discussions (7,726)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"More than anything else, I suspect that the believers are upset about evolution beca…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not to mention the fact that, more than likely, the Common Core specifies the teachi…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And to answer your question, yes, I think it's one of the most important parts of th…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 21 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I can't help but notice that they also don't like the Common Core curriculum. Why do…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 21 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When compartmentalization goes to extremes, this is the kind of thing I would think…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Actually, I wouldn't trust the god of Abraham any further than I can throw a fit.  A…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The god of the archbishop - and everyone else for that matter - is utterly consisten…"

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very Seriously NEAT!!!"

Loren Miller replied Jul 28 to Giant Telescope Approved for Construction in Hawaii

2 Jul 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That could be the story, too, Terry.  I've forgotten where I read the original story…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27
Reply by The Devian

"The Higgs Boson got the name, "The Goddamned Particle" because it was so hard to fin…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27
Reply by The Devian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service