Loren Miller's Discussions (7,826)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Oooooo, Krauss v Turek?!?  Lawrence EVISCERATED WLC in Australia not that long ago. …"

Loren Miller replied Oct 9 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"It is exactly that - moving the goalposts.  If they can't assert their god directly,…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 9 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11

"And the worst assertion of them all (at least as far as WLC is concerned) is his "se…"

60 Oct 11

"Precisely so.  When the standard (religious) definition of god as the omni-everythin…"

60 Oct 11

"More than anything else, I suspect that the believers are upset about evolution beca…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"Not to mention the fact that, more than likely, the Common Core specifies the teachi…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4

"And to answer your question, yes, I think it's one of the most important parts of th…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 21 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4

"I can't help but notice that they also don't like the Common Core curriculum. Why do…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 21 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4

"When compartmentalization goes to extremes, this is the kind of thing I would think…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4

"Actually, I wouldn't trust the god of Abraham any further than I can throw a fit.  A…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service