Atheist Nexus Logo

Loren Miller's Discussions (8,488)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"All you have to do to frustrate that is point out the contradictions between Genesis…"

Loren Miller replied 8 hours ago to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"I think it's a reflection on some believers' insecurity with their belief.  They WAN…"

Loren Miller replied 10 hours ago to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"It was a few years ago on another discussion board.  It was there where I learned th…"

Loren Miller replied 11 hours ago to On the scientific miracles of Qur'an

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"[chuckle] My knowledge of science is too weak, eh?  Do I have to drag out my diploma…"

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"I still want to know how the salt and fresh waters somehow maintain their separation…"

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Joseph P

"The fact is, John, you're still at least proposing a positive claim: that software c…"

Loren Miller replied May 26 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"John, as an engineer, I have to ask: if such a thing is possible, What Is the Mechan…"

Loren Miller replied May 26 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"[wry grin] Not so much."

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"A = without Theos = god 'Nuff said."

Loren Miller replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Dom vivamus, Vivamus. The above was the inscription on a blade, wielded by one Evel…"

Loren Miller replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 on Friday
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service