Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,494)

Discussions Replied To (724) Replies Latest Activity

"When I was in China, birth control was one of my questions. Every one of the women I…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 2 to Who are we in the Anthropocene epoch

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The obvious Dominator culture includes the religious institutions that preach and te…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 1 to Who are we in the Anthropocene epoch

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Seeing the flagrant flaunting of wealth, as if there were no danger lurking over the…"

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"History tells of many collapses of cultures over time. I started reading Jared Diamo…"

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Compounding variable keep popping up that gives urgency to an already important issu…"

Joan Denoo replied May 31 to Who are we in the Anthropocene epoch

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Oh! I like this!"

Joan Denoo replied May 24 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yes, it is hard to imagine a whole universe starting with the size of a pea, if that…"

Joan Denoo replied May 24 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"Have you forgotten that the human body needs to "wake up, eat, work, eat, and sleep"…"

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"I can't get my brain around infinity! What is it? How do I experience it? It is like…"

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"Again, Napoleon, your words inspire me. Powerful, clear, precise, goal oriented! I l…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 27 to Atheist activism

5 Mar 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service