Joan Denoo's Discussions (5,726)

Discussions Replied To (685) Replies Latest Activity

"In some ways, that reality, there is not a creator god, is comforting to me because…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 5 to The 'Most High' father of Yahweh

26 Mar 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Now, the question emerges, why even bother trying to sort out all the myths of the p…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 4 to The 'Most High' father of Yahweh

26 Mar 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Therefore, the patch of Earth and the numbers killed in the Holocaust justify modern…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 4 to The 'Most High' father of Yahweh

26 Mar 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Your comment struck my curiosity cord, and I went hunting for information. I have no…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 21 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"Humble Pie, I am glad you enjoy science articles. Indeed, you are not lurking!"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 21 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

""The Antonine Plague of 165–180 AD—also known as the Plague of Galen, who described…"

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"Rats and disease certainly have taken their toll on health over the centuries.  "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 20 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"I like your idea. It would be something future generations could possibly read and b…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 20 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Daniel, this is a time for the elders to remember their stories and the ways our fam…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22

"In May, 1994, I attended an International Transpersonal Association's conference in…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service