Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,729)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"Luara, it is a tragedy that Homo sapiens have become the killer species, the destroy…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 19 to A huge tragedy in our past

9 15 hours ago
Reply by Tommy Tucson

"It must be incredibly difficult for a person who has devoted his or her life to serv…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"Steph, fascinating creature, and interesting how scientists defined Spinosaurus as a…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 15 to Scientists report first semiaquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus

2 Sep 23
Reply by HPhan

"This is exciting, indeed!  @Dr Terence Meaden, looking forward to your analysis of t…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 11 to New Mapping of Stonehenge

1 Sep 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fascinating story of migration patterns out of Africa.  "

Joan Denoo replied Aug 31 to DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos

1 Aug 31
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I like the idea. People with immunity to virulent strains of a virus could be an ass…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 22 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"We lived in El Paso, William Beaumont Army Medical Center housing for two years and…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 14 to Armored Dinosaur

16 Aug 15
Reply by Joseph P

"Fascinating! I can't get my mind around the years. Big Bang occurred between 12 and…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to Armored Dinosaur

16 Aug 15
Reply by Joseph P

"Patricia, an excellent site. and interesting article about juvenile armored dinosaur…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to Armored Dinosaur

16 Aug 15
Reply by Joseph P

"Have other Down syndrome remains been found? Is this the earliest one? I wonder if i…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 13 to New Analysis suggests that Flores Man had Down Syndrome and that his Cranial Volume lies in the range for a Modern Human with this Affliction

2 Aug 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service