Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,920)

Discussions Replied To (751) Replies Latest Activity

"The 2013 article refutes the refutation.  "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 17 to Mankind reached North America 50,000 years ago according to fresh evidence

7 Nov 17
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Yes, see my comment below.  Paleoamerican Odyssey Santa Fe, N.M. 2013, Conference Pr…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 17 to Mankind reached North America 50,000 years ago according to fresh evidence

7 Nov 17
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This is interesting information. I suppose there is no way of knowing if these tools…"

7 Nov 17
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Fascinating! Nations working together to answer questions is what should be happenin…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 31 to Human Genome 45,000 years old reconstructed

4 Nov 1
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thank you Ruth, for this important information.  "These are two scenarios to outline…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 25 to Ebola Evolution

5 Oct 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""The findings, published on 8 October in Nature1, undermine a Eurocentric view of th…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 11 to Indonesian Cave Art Hints at Universality of Ancient Artistic Expression

1 Oct 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's fun, isn't it, to be a 100%er!"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 25 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"She must have been one strong lady. I wonder if there was a genetic component to her…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 25 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

35 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OK, that makes sense on how they were created. Now, why? It is a mystery. I, too, am…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 25 to Nazca Lines Found in Kazakhstan

4 Sep 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Doubting atheists could put a DA on their foreheads so others will know they have do…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 25 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service