Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't make sense that an intelligent race would traverse light years of distanc…"

Jim DePaulo replied Nov 26, 2011 to Could We be the Aborigines on the Beach?

14 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Dee Neely

" How can you ignore those genuine manifestations of our Savior ??\ Or , even more…"

Jim DePaulo replied Nov 26, 2011 to Atheist Sees Image of the Creation of the World in a Piece of Burnt Toast

56 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The writing style does make it a little tough to follow but knowledge that is quickl…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 30, 2011 to Anyone Else find "Origin" Tough Reading?

8 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"   The wealth of the mega church founders and their minions is testament to the gull…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 25, 2011 to Can Creation and Evolution co-exist?

30 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by kir komrik

"Could this also be the mindset of the financial manipulators that put the economy in…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 14, 2011 to To Live Inside One’s Head: an infant’s testimony

11 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by John Cantor

"I think the Jerusalem church's (the Jewish monotheists) admonition of Paul for teach…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 29, 2011 to THE ARROGANCE OF IGNORANCE -- and an offer to the Atheist Nexus Community

18 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"I subscribe to the the theory of cultural growth that there exists a supra-organic n…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 27, 2011 to Super-Memeplex and the Fundamentalist Right Wing

11 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Your line of thinking reminds me of one of my favorite short stories by Cyril Kornbl…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 27, 2011 to THE ARROGANCE OF IGNORANCE -- and an offer to the Atheist Nexus Community

18 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"I knew that a day ago. I received the information on my FTL neutrino, 5th dimensiona…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"The bartender said, "beat it we don't serve FTL neutrinos in here". A FTL neutrino w…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 25, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service