Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"God spoke to me, he said, " Those who believe I talk to them are fucking nuts""

Jim DePaulo replied Nov 29, 2012 to Question: Common Sense and Biblical Updates?

31 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"I pretty sure that it's not water or amino acids as neither would be "one for the hi…"

Jim DePaulo replied Nov 22, 2012 to What's the Mystery Find on Mars?

25 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Dennis Kelley

"How stupid. Don't they realize that Bigfoot was a botched alien genetic experiment?…"

Jim DePaulo replied Nov 7, 2012 to $10,000,000 Prize for Proof of Bigfoot

9 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I always wrote "Zen Baptist" on my applications, however, I was never contacted by t…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 24, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"It was the Santa Claus myth that initially brought me to Atheism – although, at the…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 21, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"It would be a monumental task to undo what a genetic predisposition which has been s…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 18, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"Braun and Akins (also on the Science Committee) and their ilk are sufficient reason…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"The Higgs should be labeled the "no god particle". If the Higgs particle or Higgs fi…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 8, 2012 to Scientists Expected to Announce Strong Evidence of the Higgs Boson (God) Particle

15 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Hitler is history's example of really, really bad ideas - as well as someone with wh…"

Jim DePaulo replied Apr 9, 2012 to Hitler Discussion

25 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"At what point does a cluster of light sensitive photo-receptors become functional op…"

Jim DePaulo replied Mar 23, 2012 to Do plants have eyes?

15 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service