Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually the reaction to intense pain doesn't involve the brain at all. The pain sig…"

Jim DePaulo replied Aug 7, 2009 to The illusion of God and life in general

36 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

"The frontal lobe, the area right behind the forehead, helps focus attention in praye…"

Jim DePaulo replied Aug 1, 2009 to Is This Your Brain On God? - Interactive NPR report

5 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Well said. Science has nothing to gain from accommodating the irrational and much to…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 30, 2009 to Irreconcilable differences

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Irving Stone's historical novel Origins was a pretty good recount of Darwin's life."

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 16, 2009 to Production of the film about CHARLES DARWIN called "CREATION"

8 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"That is, of course, the correct way to view evolutionary biology. It is the distinct…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 16, 2009 to

just now

""However, I am not at all convinced of a genetic predisposition to theism. I would s…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 11, 2009 to A Speculation on the Origins and Evolution of Theism

19 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I agree. A manifesto smells to much like dogma, which, IMO, is one of the principle…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 11, 2009 to An atheist manifesto - of sorts...

39 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by John Donaldson

"Interesting critique, however, it was not my intent to try and prove the non-existen…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 7, 2009 to A Speculation on the Origins and Evolution of Theism

19 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Uh, Could you expand on your comment, I'm not quite sure of what you mean - still wo…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 6, 2009 to A Speculation on the Origins and Evolution of Theism

19 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Thanks for your comment. The progression of religious sophistication (animism - poly…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 5, 2009 to A Speculation on the Origins and Evolution of Theism

19 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service