Maruli Marulaki's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"I have read several times of cases of criminals, who were illegally contrabanding nu…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Feb 1, 2012 to Scientists Create Highly Lethal and Highly Contagious Virus

45 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thanks for all the insights.   What about recruiting new group members?  Were there…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 29, 2012 to Did you grow up in a Cult? - stories, questions and answers

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Archaeology and prehistory always had a fascination for me.   "

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 27, 2012 to Research: Following Genetic Footprints out of Africa: First Modern Humans Settled in Arabia

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"I am looking at religion as a misguided way of fulfilling psychological needs.   The…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 24, 2012 to A Phantasy How To Insert Doubt Into Christians' Brains

8 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Alice, thanks for sharing all this.   What about school?   What was the cult's attit…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 23, 2012 to Did you grow up in a Cult? - stories, questions and answers

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

"To be respected, appreciated and valued by the exclusivity of monogamous commitment…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 22, 2012 to Did you grow up in a Cult? - stories, questions and answers

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

"I am not so sure, if the word 'to design' really implies a creating designer.   Ever…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 22, 2012 to Did you grow up in a Cult? - stories, questions and answers

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Joan, I forgot that Dowry Death and Bride Burning made it into Wikipedia: http://en.…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 21, 2012 to Did you grow up in a Cult? - stories, questions and answers

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Joan, just look at this http://wn.com/Honour_killing_in_Hindu_India__2_women_butcher…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Jan 21, 2012 to Did you grow up in a Cult? - stories, questions and answers

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Alice mentioned attachment as a special issue of the cult, so I would like to know,…"

92 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service