Heidi Guedel's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Why, exactly, do you consider explorations into the still unexplained properties of…"

Heidi Guedel replied Sep 2, 2009 to Origin of origins: Creation and the First Law

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

"On a related note, I have done readings from "Irreducible Mind" by Kelly and Kelly e…"

Heidi Guedel replied Sep 1, 2009 to Origin of origins: Creation and the First Law

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

"Please take a look at this respectful, rational discussion about Homing Pigeons with…"

Heidi Guedel replied Sep 1, 2009 to Origin of origins: Creation and the First Law

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

"First, out of respect for Dr. Sheldrake, I'd like him to speak for himself, rather t…"

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

"I respect your honesty, Free Thinker, and I appreciate your reasoned response... no…"

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

"Hi Free Thinker, I enjoy the way you think and express yourself. This is a fine exa…"

Heidi Guedel replied Aug 31, 2009 to Origin of origins: Creation and the First Law

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

"There is someone whose theories involving intelligence and evolution sound believabl…"

Heidi Guedel replied Aug 30, 2009 to Origin of origins: Creation and the First Law

32 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Heidi Guedel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service