Jason Spicer's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I can see the objection that a motto would just give theists another target, somethi…"

Jason Spicer replied Jul 10, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"God, the other invisible meat."

Jason Spicer replied Jul 10, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

""How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller o…"

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"More like anti-modernists, I think. They reject the idea that things can be known. T…"

Jason Spicer replied Jul 6, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"I tend to agree with you Quinn, although perhaps if we translated "Slogans make me i…"

Jason Spicer replied Jul 6, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"If you look very, very closely, just to the upper right of the planet, you can see t…"

Jason Spicer replied Jul 6, 2010 to First photograph of an Exoplanet Orbiting its Sun-Like Star

7 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by coffeekraken

"Parents who withhold basic medical care from their children on religious grounds are…"

Jason Spicer replied May 22, 2010 to "RELIGION HAS NO BASIS IN FACT", English judge tells Christian complainant as he rejects the man's appeal

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"Well, OK, but can we get him to wear a more dignified piece of headgear for the offi…"

Jason Spicer replied May 1, 2010 to "RELIGION HAS NO BASIS IN FACT", English judge tells Christian complainant as he rejects the man's appeal

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"James, I agree with you, and I think the same holds broadly across secular Europe. I…"

Jason Spicer replied May 1, 2010 to "RELIGION HAS NO BASIS IN FACT", English judge tells Christian complainant as he rejects the man's appeal

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"It's too soon for such a ruling in the US. Not only is the current Supreme Court inc…"

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service