Orson_Zedd's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Learn to netiquette before exposing yourself as an underaged user on the internet. R…"

Orson_Zedd replied Feb 24, 2010 to Why so many Kids think its fun to attend Church

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"Why not? What's the worst that could happen? Why do religions get social groups and…"

Orson_Zedd replied Feb 24, 2010 to Why so many Kids think its fun to attend Church

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"But of course! Kids can identify bullshit a mile away. I've read stories of kids rai…"

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"I don't know much about pride, honestly. I was never proud to be anything, even when…"

Orson_Zedd replied Nov 30, 2009 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

195 May 3
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I don't think that's how evolution works. Your calling it reverse evolution presumes…"

Orson_Zedd replied Aug 15, 2009 to Are we currently experiencing "reverse evolution" in our country?

62 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brad

"I got in an argument with a creationist who honestly believed in the Flood, and said…"

Orson_Zedd replied Jun 10, 2009 to THE RECOGNITION DURING CHARLES DARWIN’S LIFETIME IN THE 19TH CENTURY OF A VERY LONG HUMAN ANTIQUITY

2 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Orson_Zedd

"Oh, I'm sure the fossil is legitimate. I am, however, very upset with the media circ…"

Orson_Zedd replied May 23, 2009 to Missing Human Link: New Fossil Found..

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by It's just Matt

"Yes it is? Here's what you need to do to falsify evolution. Show where two cousin s…"

Orson_Zedd replied May 15, 2009 to Evolution is not a scientific theory because it is not falsifiable.

38 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Manny Espinola

"Interesting stuff really. I always wondered how, if there were another extant speci…"

Orson_Zedd replied May 15, 2009 to Enter, The Hobbits!

3 May 18, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service