Natalie A Sera's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't count whether I had 17 of those characteristics or not, but an observation…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jan 18, 2012 to Atheism And The Skeptically-Prone Personality

7 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Orion

"You bring up an interesting topic, Maruli, although I haven't seen a direct answer t…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jan 18, 2012 to Atheism Is The Absence Of All Religions, Not Just Of Christianity

19 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Alice, thanks for the background. Personally, I'm not at all unhappy with the way I…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jan 2, 2012 to Does Chivalry deserve a come back?

34 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Well, I think there is plenty of guidance for moral behavior and development of good…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jan 2, 2012 to Does Chivalry deserve a come back?

34 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Nope, not in my book. When the very first sentence you quote says "Duties to country…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jan 1, 2012 to Does Chivalry deserve a come back?

34 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Responding to Scott Bidstrup, because the reply thread got exhausted. Scott, I feel…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 18, 2011 to CHRISTIANITY: A BRIEF HISTORY

52 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Another one: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html And I'll stop her…"

52 Dec 19, 2011

"Said I wasn't going to reply any more, but I couldn't resist referring you to this p…"

52 Dec 19, 2011

"It's EXACTLY those kind of insults that have caused me to stop responding to you. Yo…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 17, 2011 to CHRISTIANITY: A BRIEF HISTORY

52 Dec 19, 2011

"So, Scott, you don't think 3200 years of evidence of Jewish identity in the lands of…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 16, 2011 to CHRISTIANITY: A BRIEF HISTORY

52 Dec 19, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
43 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
44 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
44 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
2 hours ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service