Natalie A Sera's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, the Chinese and Guatemalan pigs look more like genetic "monsters" than hybrids…"

Natalie A Sera replied Aug 18, 2013 to Human Origins - Are we hybrids?

32 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Wolfgang von Khaos

"It would probably do fine with a herd of elephants. If it stayed with the female (wh…"

Natalie A Sera replied Aug 2, 2013 to Cloner of Dolly the Sheep Says Mammoths Should be Cloned

9 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"There are still some major obstacles to cloning a mammoth. First off, the most logic…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jul 31, 2013 to Cloner of Dolly the Sheep Says Mammoths Should be Cloned

9 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"Well, it was an entertaining and educational read -- things like the blood supply in…"

Natalie A Sera replied Jul 29, 2013 to Human Origins - Are we hybrids?

32 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Wolfgang von Khaos

"It's interesting that, according to the chart, the temperature and ice accumulation…"

Natalie A Sera replied May 28, 2013 to Younger Dryas was caused by impact

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"The meaning behind the drawing makes me want to cry. It is undeniably true that many…"

Natalie A Sera replied May 9, 2013 to Big Fish Eat Little Fish, 1557, Pieter Bruegel the Elder

10 May 12, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Alan, you're right about the underlying religious rhetoric that goads those already…"

Natalie A Sera replied May 1, 2013 to Racism in the modern world

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Alan, if you just take the word "Muslim" off and leave it at "extremist", then I cou…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 29, 2013 to Racism in the modern world

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"I agree with Paul that human nature is never cut and dried, black and white. Circums…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 12, 2013 to The Great Debate Panel: Sam Harris, Steven Pinker, Peter Singer, Patricia S. Churchland... Part 2

2 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"Anthony, I know. But I wonder whether by explaining the propensity of primitive peop…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 2, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service