Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (974)

Discussions Replied To (539) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for this publicity about the great Charles Darwin. We wish that…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 30, 2009 to Darwin's 200th birthday

12 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Don

"Yes, so right! He specifically said that he is afraid to do that. Like you, I wish h…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 27, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (1): ON BEING SEEN AS A 'NUTTER', SAYS UNHAPPY CHRISTIAN

16 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"Well spotted, Don. Thanks for pointing this out. The article makes a good read for e…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 25, 2009 to MAKE DARWIN DAY A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, SAYS BRITISH MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT

10 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Don

"How very useful. I have at once made a favourite of this link enabling easy access f…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 25, 2009 to MAKE DARWIN DAY A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, SAYS BRITISH MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT

10 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Don

"I would like to think that Americans could try something similar via Barack Obama, b…"

10 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Don

"Claudia M. Mazzucco has asked me to locate this item for her, so writing this senten…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 24, 2009 to WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIG BANG?

104 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"One cannot believe that humans evolved over millions of years just in order to end u…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 23, 2009 to Origins of religion: What is the oldest well-characterised religion? How do religions evolve?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Here is the URL for those can write to their MP: http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDM…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 23, 2009 to MAKE DARWIN DAY A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, SAYS BRITISH MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT

10 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Don

"This is reckless thoughtless stupidity from a science magazine. Is there some gormle…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 22, 2009 to The Coming Storm from New Scientist

7 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"You are raising an issue that is remote from the traditional research worlds of arch…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 21, 2009 to Origins of religion: What is the oldest well-characterised religion? How do religions evolve?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service