Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,023)

Discussions Replied To (564) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh dear. Your father has gone anti-science too. I agree there is scarcely any hope w…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 25, 2009 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

196 Apr 15
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Long live the Flying Spaghetti Monster ... who is a much more endearing creature th…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 25, 2009 to CHARLES DARWIN BICENTENARY POSTAGE STAMPS composed as a jigsaw pattern

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"That's an unusual story, Stacey. I wonder whether your father has it in him to chan…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 25, 2009 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

196 Apr 15
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I looked up my collection of quotations and found the answer. It was Thomas Sowell,…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 25, 2009 to suck in your belt, god-->your gap just got smaller. . .

4 Feb 25, 2009

"Thanks, J.C. Morrison, for posting this highly-relevant research result here. The c…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 24, 2009 to suck in your belt, god-->your gap just got smaller. . .

4 Feb 25, 2009

"Thank you Greg for these positive comments on such a major matter. Indeed, everyone…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 23, 2009 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

196 Apr 15
Reply by Gerald Payne

"You will have seen by now it is the terrible news presented in the article: RELIGION…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 22, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (3): Bible moved to library top shelf over inequality fears

10 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

"I'm afraid there's worse to come. Wait to see what I post as the next discussion art…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 21, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (3): Bible moved to library top shelf over inequality fears

10 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

"We envy the sensible secular constitution of the USA as it was laid out by the found…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 19, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (2): ARCHBISHOP OF YORK, Dr. JOHN SENTAMU, SAYS THAT CHRISTIANS ARE REGARDED AS ‘MAD’ BY SOCIETY

5 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Don

"As the director Joan Amiel says, Paul Bettany is a first-rate actor and a good looka…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 17, 2009 to "CREATION"--The CHARLES DARWIN MOVIE

8 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Stacey Hamilton

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service