Scott Bidstrup's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I have already heard (on the BBC) a response by a Christian cleric in Britain…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 2, 2010 to Hawking: God Is Not Necessary To Explain The Big Bang

38 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

"Intriguing new discovery, reported on the BBC web site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/s…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 29, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"My suspicions are that there have been several ancient colonizations of both North a…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 25, 2010 to Ancient Human Remains Found in Mexico Suggest Bilateral Immigration to the Americas

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"http://www.unl.edu/rhames/monte_verde/monte_verde1.htm"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 25, 2010 to Ancient Human Remains Found in Mexico Suggest Bilateral Immigration to the Americas

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Well, of course, we know from the Book of Mormon that none of this is true. The New…"

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This is really nothing new, actually - the skeletal remains found some years ago in…"

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Did I say that crime is up? No, I didn't. You are raising a straw man argument here.…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 24, 2010 to Evolving Brain and Behavior in Humans

25 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John D

"Whether or not the "adaptive neural connections" are the direct or indirect result o…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 23, 2010 to Evolving Brain and Behavior in Humans

25 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John D

"As always, context is everything. Yes, Costa Rica has a huge crime and violence prob…"

25 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John D

"An interesting study of the impact of television on the Costa Rican society was publ…"

25 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by John D

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service