Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,523)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Forcing religion on children is child abuse.  However, the fault doesn't necessarily…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 5 to Is forcing religion on children child abuse?

34 May 2
Reply by Plinius

"Wow!  That makes it clear how much brainwashing of children we're paying for.  Thank…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 16 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Erxomai, I've not heard of the Old Age Earth theory, but I've been wondering why som…"

Idaho Spud replied Jan 27 to Former Creationist Refugee

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for mentioning that website Kent."

Idaho Spud replied Jan 27 to Former Creationist Refugee

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I've got doubts about wormholes and highly doubt time travel, but I'm still willing…"

Idaho Spud replied Jan 11 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"That's great news, but when I first read your title, I thought it said "New exoplant…"

Idaho Spud replied Jan 7 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I wondered if a creationist created the term."

Idaho Spud replied Dec 22, 2013 to 'Man-Eating Monster Dino' Made Way for T. Rex

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That was my first thought."

Idaho Spud replied Dec 22, 2013 to 'Man-Eating Monster Dino' Made Way for T. Rex

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Gross but amusing."

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Love it Chris!  Wish I could think of clever funnies like that."

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service