Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,523)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I too want to see those creatures that have chemical rockets.  Real life "Ass Blaste…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"Terence, I totally agree."

Idaho Spud replied Jun 29 to The Intelligentsia and Skills

65 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

"Thanks Yelina.  I agree with Tom S about the readability. It makes sense that Morons…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 19 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"I find such beauty in nature, I could never understand people that want to litter ou…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 6 to Plastiglomerate, a new Anthropocene Epoch rock

1 Jun 6
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Interesting.  I just ran through the first and middle names my mormon parents gave u…"

Idaho Spud replied May 11 to Most Popular Male Baby Name in US for 2013 was Noah

7 May 11
Reply by Meri Weathers

"They wouldn't be designed that way, but are we smart enough to design them perfectly…"

Idaho Spud replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Never heard that question before Luara.  I'm going to think about it. For now, I won…"

Idaho Spud replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I do remember Hawking worrying about evil aliens.  I suppose others have too.  I thi…"

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Sounds very promising!  I also would like to see it put on a fast track, because I'm…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 4 to New Way to Genetically Treat Diseases

7 Apr 20
Reply by Joseph P

" "nothing good would want to be worshiped" I've not heard that argument before John.…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 3 to Strange Science

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service