Atheist Nexus Logo

Plinius's Discussions (922)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"All starts with respect and the recognition that we are people in our own rights. Co…"

Plinius replied Jan 17 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"But we always saw them thinking.... "

Plinius replied Jan 17 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"My father-in-law died four years after the diagnose, but he refused breathing help."

Plinius replied Jan 10 to Hawking Turns 73 as Movie about Him is Up for Golden Globe Award

5 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thank you! I wish you health and happiness!"

Plinius replied Dec 24, 2014 to A Merry Newtonmas to You All on Atheist Nexus from Terry

6 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Keep yourself happy, active and interested, k.h.ky! They say it helps - and it won't…"

Plinius replied Dec 24, 2014 to Non-Invasive Method Detects Alzheimer's Early and Possibly Fights It

4 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

"And what about consumed cows, pigs and chickens?"

Plinius replied Dec 11, 2014 to Pope Says Animals go to Heaven

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Plinius

"They could be taught the three laws Isaac Asimov wrote..."

Plinius replied Dec 3, 2014 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could Eliminate Us

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You taught me a lot AND you were the first one to greet me when I entered AN. Thanks…"

Plinius replied Nov 26, 2014 to This is the 1000th thread in the ORIGINS GROUP. Thank you everybody.

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Plinius

"I'm so lucky to live here - yes, we have euthanasia laws, and a rather good system t…"

Plinius replied Nov 20, 2014 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"When one of us chooses to die, the church can no longer threaten that one with death…"

Plinius replied Nov 20, 2014 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service