John Donaldson's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"The life insurance companies will have a ball with this. They will start selling lif…"

John Donaldson replied May 17, 2011 to New Blood Test Estimates Probable Life Expectancy

8 May 22, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"While there is no such thing as the spirit world, ghosts, witchcraft or magic, there…"

John Donaldson replied May 14, 2011 to Does a spiritual world exist ?

40 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by A3Kr0n

"It would appear that there certainly was time before the birth of the earth some 4 b…"

John Donaldson replied Mar 28, 2011 to Did life exist before Earth?

3 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"It will be interesting to see if, over the next centuries, more gorillas find that e…"

John Donaldson replied Jan 28, 2011 to Gorilla Walks Like a Man!

13 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by C

"There has been speculation that carbon may not have been the only basis of life with…"

John Donaldson replied Nov 11, 2010 to Is DNA the Life-Molecule of the Universe?

62 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

"Suzanne, It seems to me that there are a number of books which may help you underst…"

John Donaldson replied Aug 3, 2010 to what are some good books or articles to read so I can refute the recreated world theory with christians?

19 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Is this guy actually for real? I have just read the worst parody of an attempt to ac…"

John Donaldson replied Jul 6, 2010 to What a Bill Payer....

9 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"In my opinion this is an excellent ruling. By separating church and state there is a…"

John Donaldson replied May 1, 2010 to "RELIGION HAS NO BASIS IN FACT", English judge tells Christian complainant as he rejects the man's appeal

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"While I do not know the answer to your question, but from my own experience of raisi…"

John Donaldson replied Apr 28, 2010 to is it a proper to teach children that everything we obey God?

23 May 31, 2010
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I would add only this: I reserve the right to do with my body as I see fit. No one…"

John Donaldson replied Sep 25, 2009 to An atheist manifesto - of sorts...

39 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by John Donaldson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service