Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,361)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Orange. What I cannot grant is that Atheism is in any way a faith or religion. H…"

Susan Stanko replied May 29, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Symbol?

192 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by LUTENIST88

"You do know that many theists think atheism is a faith right?"

Susan Stanko replied May 28, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Symbol?

192 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by LUTENIST88

"Neither the red A or the Atom are universal or even represent atheism to most of the…"

Susan Stanko replied May 23, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Symbol?

192 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by LUTENIST88

"So you are equating atheism with anti religious? Because not all atheists are."

Susan Stanko replied May 23, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Symbol?

192 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by LUTENIST88

"Good going Judge!"

Susan Stanko replied May 1, 2010 to "RELIGION HAS NO BASIS IN FACT", English judge tells Christian complainant as he rejects the man's appeal

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"Sounds like the US Congress."

Susan Stanko replied Apr 16, 2010 to Pascal's Wager versus Odin's Loophole

24 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Harley Faggetter

"All this time I thought it was called the dark ages because of the suppression of kn…"

Susan Stanko replied Mar 22, 2010 to "Britain is no longer a Christian nation", claims former Archbishop Lord Carey---"Good news", we say.

18 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Arthur G Broadhurst

"Remember that mass media is lying to you all the time about almost everything This…"

Susan Stanko replied Mar 12, 2010 to HAS THE PLANET'S NEXT MASS EXTINCTION ALREADY BEGUN?

47 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Ashish Shetty

"Now you are sounding like a conspiracy theorist."

Susan Stanko replied Mar 12, 2010 to HAS THE PLANET'S NEXT MASS EXTINCTION ALREADY BEGUN?

47 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Ashish Shetty

"You still feel comfortable driving a Toyota?"

47 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Ashish Shetty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Samhain, pronounced "saw win" by some
9 minutes ago
Michael Pianko replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
11 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post How Jesus became God on Humanist Hour
21 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
36 minutes ago
Michael Pianko replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
39 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
54 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Human Genome 45,000 years old
1 hour ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on Čenek Sekavec's blog post 10 hours of street harassment
1 hour ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Former Pastor's blog post Divorcing The Church
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service