John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,382)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you like it."

John Jubinsky replied Jan 26 to Spanish Hunter-Gatherer was Blue Eyed but Dark Skinned

3 Jan 26
Reply by Patricia

"The article suggests that species even earlier than Neanderthal could speak and in t…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 12 to Neanderthal Could Speak Like Us

4 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"For millions of years many people thought the possibility of flight was a fantasy ye…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 12 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Why did you ignore my comments about the possibility of wormhole technology?   Einst…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 11 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The question of whether time travel is possible is most certainly a scientific rathe…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 9 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"We by no means know that we cannot travel to another habitable planet. Researchers h…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 8 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Hopefully we will be able to confidently identify exoplanets that can support advanc…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 7 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It wasn't condescending at all. Here is a discussion I posted just last month. Notic…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 25, 2013 to We Interbred With a Mystery Hominid

10 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It is a very interesting subject. Hope your holiday is good too Bev."

John Jubinsky replied Dec 25, 2013 to We Interbred With a Mystery Hominid

10 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I thought I was agreeing with you, not disagreeing. Of course there is other life in…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 23, 2013 to We Interbred With a Mystery Hominid

10 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service