Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,546)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not going to review the documents either because I have too many other prioritie…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 23 to Air Force Blue Book (UFO) Documents Put Online

8 Jan 24
Reply by Joseph P

"The problem is the non-consensual part. That is the problem. The male should be guil…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 18 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"Think about it Joe - Men who have the mentality that it is OK to smack women around…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 18 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"Unfortunately that is true. The legal penalties for it should be more consistently e…"

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"Society is at least talking about the problem more now than in past generations. Thi…"

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"Eddie Redmayne won a Golden Globe award for best actor in a drama for his portrayal…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 12 to Hawking Turns 73 as Movie about Him is Up for Golden Globe Award

5 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Glad you like it k.h.ky!"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 23, 2014 to Non-Invasive Method Detects Alzheimer's Early and Possibly Fights It

4 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

"The top doctor fighting Ebola in Sierra Leone has died from the disease. He was the…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 19, 2014 to Ebola Spreads to U.S.

10 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Doctors who were fighting Ebola in Sierra Leone have gone on strike due to losing to…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 10, 2014 to Ebola Spreads to U.S.

10 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I think you might need to reconsider the way I applied the term "philosophically val…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 1, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service