John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"I see it as a way to make Atheism more visible to society in a light that depicts it…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 13, 2013 to Atheist "Mega-Churhes" Sprouting Up Worldwide

42 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I fully agree. Moreover, the scientists are saying that life supporting planets migh…"

John Jubinsky replied Nov 5, 2013 to Scientists Say 8.8 Billion Planets Like Earth in Milky Way

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Drew Carpenter

"I certainly don't have a problem with it. The pope and cardinals are old enough to k…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 31, 2013 to Italian Magazine Says U.S. Spied on Vatican

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Some theists claim to have reasons for believing in god. I have heard many times fro…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 25, 2013 to The role of choice in belief

24 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Homer Edward Price

"I agree that telescopes are the way to go. We know there is no life in our solar sys…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 24, 2013 to Hubble Telescope to Become More Powerful by Utilizing Galactic Clusters

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Before addressing either question let me first assert that the dignity of man that J…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 18, 2013 to The Spirit and the Ontological leap

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Another organization that will test your DNA is the National Geographic Society. It…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 15, 2013 to Otzi the Iceman has Living Relatives

9 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I agree with Susan. Freedom of the press, criminal and civil laws control them not t…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 14, 2013 to Brian Cox What went wrong at the Large Hadron Collider

23 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"What is uncontrolled about policemen in the USA? Disarming policemen here will only…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 13, 2013 to Brian Cox What went wrong at the Large Hadron Collider

23 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Hi Rose! I'm commenting on your post that the ultimate goal of human endeavor should…"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 11, 2013 to Brian Cox What went wrong at the Large Hadron Collider

23 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service