John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replied To (595) Replies Latest Activity

"That close proximity and the way it was found so early in astronomers' search for ha…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 30, 2010 to Planet Discovered With Promise of Life

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"And it doesn't rotate much, so one side is almost always bright, the other dark. Th…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 30, 2010 to Planet Discovered With Promise of Life

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I've finished the book and am prepared to present a brief take on it. Firstly, I wa…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 26, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I was wondering the same thing. Here is the answer that is provided: Modern humans…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 26, 2010 to Volcanoes May Have Contributed to Neanderthal's Extinction

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Gerald Boisen

"You are saying that we have different definitions of free will not me. My implicatio…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 25, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"With all due respect I think you are putting a derogatory spin on my comments. Inde…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 24, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I believe that we atheists need to stick to our principles and not let the double-sp…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 23, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Light travels at different speeds through space, air, water and glass. I am saying…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 22, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I think I have somewhat of a handle on the 1971 experiment that Hawking mentions on…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 21, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"But in reality was it not the earth's atmosphere that was carrying the light? Light…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 21, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service