Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,604)

Discussions Replied To (707) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to assume the sample size was large enough so that prior conditions except fo…"

John Jubinsky replied May 26, 2011 to Study Says non-Born Again Protestants Have Less Brain Shrinkage than Born Again People, Catholics and non-Affiliated People

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Everybody is different. I would want to know so that I could set my priorities. Also…"

John Jubinsky replied May 22, 2011 to New Blood Test Estimates Probable Life Expectancy

8 May 22, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I think the study is valid but that the data can easily be misinterpreted and has be…"

John Jubinsky replied May 19, 2011 to Study Says non-Born Again Protestants Have Less Brain Shrinkage than Born Again People, Catholics and non-Affiliated People

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Per your response that: "The article also doesn't say much about how the rate of pr…"

John Jubinsky replied May 17, 2011 to New Blood Test Estimates Probable Life Expectancy

8 May 22, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I don't think anyone is expecting to receive intelligent signals even if some have b…"

John Jubinsky replied May 16, 2011 to Powerful Radio Telescope Listens for Alien Life from Select Earth-Like Exoplanets

5 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Rather than a belief in an afterlife and god(s) being part of human nature I think t…"

John Jubinsky replied May 14, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"What I get out of it is that more than 20% of the scientists called themselves spiri…"

John Jubinsky replied May 10, 2011 to Researchers Say More than 20% of Atheist Scientists are Spiritual

47 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Who said anything about a hypothesis Scott? When scientific questions are not comple…"

John Jubinsky replied May 9, 2011 to Researchers Say More than 20% of Atheist Scientists are Spiritual

47 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I thought my definition of spiritualism was very well defined rather than mysterious…"

John Jubinsky replied May 9, 2011 to Researchers Say More than 20% of Atheist Scientists are Spiritual

47 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Per your reply that:   "So are you saying, on the basis of no evidence at all but up…"

47 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service