John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replied To (595) Replies Latest Activity

"Per above: "We know that modern humans existed hundreds of thousands of years earlie…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 28, 2010 to Modern Man In Israel Possibly 400,000 Years Ago Say Researchers

30 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"When I posted this I was online with an antique and only had about a minute to do it…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 28, 2010 to Modern Man In Israel Possibly 400,000 Years Ago Say Researchers

30 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Firstly - Happy December 25, 2010 to one and all of AN and non-theists everywhere wh…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 25, 2010 to ORIGIN OF NEWTON-DAY or NEWTON-MASS

13 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Marc Draco

"Per above: "The article I read stated that the Melanesians may have as much as 20% o…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 24, 2010 to Third Species of Humans Lived with Neanderthal and Modern Man

9 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by gerard26

"Good one!"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 23, 2010 to New Zealand Opens UFO Files

9 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Mike Lee

"No problem!"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 23, 2010 to Third Species of Humans Lived with Neanderthal and Modern Man

9 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by gerard26

"I think it is very positive, purposeful and needed. I am very happy to see such deve…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 22, 2010 to The Chicago Freethought Center Project

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Christian J Brooks

"I'm not ready to hop on the band wagon either. This is why I used the term: "Possibl…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 20, 2010 to Possible Evidence of Multiple Universes

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"@ Hayley: I am also a Humanist although entirely Atheist. That is, I am what is call…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 20, 2010 to Are Right-wing Christians Hijacking Family Values?

40 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Hi Scott. You might not have understood my comment. It doesn't disagree that the ter…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 19, 2010 to Are Right-wing Christians Hijacking Family Values?

40 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by david perry

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
3 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service