Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,566)

Discussions Replied To (678) Replies Latest Activity

"What is more baffling is how much some people are willing to pay for a piece of Van…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 23, 2011 to Researchers Say Long Supposed Van Gogh Self-Portrait is of His Brother

4 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Per my above comment I believe that altruism became a prominent characteristic of ou…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 20, 2011 to Covenant morality for humanity- the presumption of humanism

4 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by mlg.lamberth

"Related to this and as I have posted in several other discussions morality became en…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 17, 2011 to Covenant morality for humanity- the presumption of humanism

4 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by mlg.lamberth

"I'm jumping in Rich because I know the answer. Access the DNA Tested Nonbelievers gr…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 16, 2011 to Otzi the Iceman had Bad Teeth

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Feel free to put your DNA testing results in the DNA Tested Nonbelievers Group! It w…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 16, 2011 to Otzi the Iceman had Bad Teeth

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"You are certainly right that compassion does not require the existence of a god. It…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 13, 2011 to "Atheist orangutan" saves baby bird from drowning---- see the video film

29 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by life3

"Part of the video was shown on a national morning news/talk show here in the U.S. c…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 11, 2011 to "Atheist orangutan" saves baby bird from drowning---- see the video film

29 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by life3

"It is amazing how much can be learned from 2 million year old tooth enamel."

John Jubinsky replied Jun 8, 2011 to Fossilised teeth of our hominid ancestors suggest that the males took non-local 'brides'

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Max Bjork

"Hi Mark:   Firstly, realize that it was you who suggested that my remarks should be…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 8, 2011 to Cold, uncaring, heartless. Atheist.

23 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Science has become so advanced in so many ways that it easily could resurrect the gi…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 7, 2011 to How secular is the WWF?

21 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Raymond Nash

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service